- We are committed to high quality legal advice and client care. If you are unhappy about any aspect of the service you have received or about the bill, please, in the first instance, contact the person dealing with your matter immediately. If you feel that the matter is too sensitive, or you are unhappy with their response, you should contact the head of department.
- If your concerns relate to a member of staff other than a partner of this firm, you should contact Malcolm Haddow at our office at Tyled House 23a High Street Pembury Tunbridge Wells Kent TN2 4PH. If your concerns relate to a Partner of this firm, you should contact our Managing Partner, Maria Parker, who is based at our office at Tyled House 23a High Street Pembury Tunbridge Wells Kent TN2 4PH.
- We have a procedure in place which details how we handle complaints. A copy of the procedure can be obtained from any of our offices.
- If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint, you can contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ (telephone: 0300 555 0333; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org web site: www.legalombudsman.org.uk). Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.
- If your complaint is about a bill and you have applied to the court for assessment of the bill, the Legal Ombudsman may not consider your complaint.
- You also have the right to make a complaint to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA) if your complaint relates to either a breach of a Principle of the SRA Standards and Regulations 2019 and/or an allegation of dishonesty or discrimination.
- You can contact the SRA at The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN (telephone 0370 606 2555) or make a report at http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor.page
- In order to deal effectively with your complaint, we will process your data in accordance with our Privacy Notice.