Together with their colleagues from A-Plan Insurance, A4G Chartered Accountants and Beaufort Financial, Burtons Solicitors bring back their popular Free Information Seminar on 29 April 2019 at the Mercure Hotel, Pembury.
This Seminar topics include Lasting Power of Attorney, insurance pitfalls, digital tax, retirement planning and the importance of Wills. With a fully planned schedule of small seminars followed by Q&A with the presenters, this is THE event to get your free legal and professional advice from experts in their field; a great opportunity to save you time and money!
Current topics are:
- BURTONS SOLICITORS – The importance of having a Lasting Power of Attorney
- A-PLAN INSURANCE – The pitfalls of insurance do’s & don’ts
- A4G CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS – Making tax digital
- BEAUFORT FINANCIAL – Retirement planning & Pensions
- BURTONS SOLICITORS – The importance of having a Will
Please check back regularly for further updates, information and speaker details.
Tea and coffee will be served upon arrival and the bar will be open for you to get something a little stronger
There are a limited number of seats available for this Free Information Seminar and will be claimed quickly; Please RSVP to email@example.com to reserve your seat.
Free Information Seminar
Date: Monday 29 April 2019
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Location: Mercure Hotel, Pembury (https://www.mercuretunbridgewells.co.uk/contact-us/)