Burtons Solicitors wishes to assure all our clients, present and future that we are taking all reasonable steps to ensure your safety when attending our offices. Our physical offices are open to the public, however these are by appointment only. If you are dropping off documents, please use the letterbox where possible. If this is not possible then a member of staff will meet you at our front door to collect the same.
We are committed to supporting our clients during this difficult time and will be doing all that we can to ensure that our services remain as operational as possible and provide continuity for our clients.
The safety of our staff and our clients remains a priority to us at this time and we would ask you to note:
- Our physical offices are manned under strict safety protocols. If you are attending any of our offices for a pre-arranged appointment, please wear a mask unless medically exempt and we would ask that you provide your own pen for signing to minimise objects touched. We will also take your temperature on arrival.
- We reserve the right to insist on a online meeting instead of face to face if there are any concerns for our safety or your own
- We are conducting face to face interviews by appointment only; however, where possible we prefer to speak on the telephone or use online call applications such as Zoom or Teams. We have the ability to facilitate conference calls if need be.
- To minimise the risk to staff we are partaking only in select networking events and not organising any of our own; we will keep this under review as more information is received.
- Where possible please make payments via bank transfer and not by cheque; this will help keep our staff safer as it means they are handling less paper and also having to attend less locations.
If you need to contact us you can get hold of us on our usual numbers and email addresses:
T: 01892 824 577
T: 01634 540 046